Friday, June 2, 2017

Post #317, "Am I Real or Image?"

Existence is Dichotomy.
The Dichotomy of Existence is expressed in Duality.
Because Existence IS,
Existence, also, IS NOT.
Therefore, there IS the Existence of Reality
and there IS the Existence of Non-reality.

Existence is Self and Other
Self without Other is Non-existence.
There is no Reality in Existence of Self within Self.
There is no Reality of Existence in Self Divided against Self
Reality IS in the Existence of Self and Other
Reality is in the Existence of Self and Other in Singularity,
in Entity.

In Self without Other,
Self imitates the Existence of Self and Other within it-Self.
This Existence is Imitation.
This Existence does not Exist in Reality.
Self creating Other out of Self, and into itself,
is Non-Existence.

Existence is Self as Self,
 and Other as Other.
Self is Self in Entity of Self,
as Other is Other in Entity of Other.
In this Reality of Entity 
is Immortality.

Self is Aware of Self, as Self, in Existence.
Self is Aware that Self as Self Exists.
Self does not exist in Other,
nor does Other exist in Self.
Each is Singular Entity.
Thus, each is Immortal.

Immortality Exists where there is no Division.
Creation does not know Immortality because Creation Divides.
Creation is the Process of Division.
It is Division that Creates the Element of Time.
As Creation is Process, Creation Exists in Time.
Time marks Beginning and Time marks Ending.

Awareness is Consciousness.
Consciousness is Aware.
Self is Consciousness.
Self is Aware.
Self is Aware of Self and Other.
Self is Aware of the Duality of Existence.
Therefore, Self is Aware that it has Choice.
The Consciousness of Self Chooses its Existence as Existence of Reality
or as Existence of Creation
Self is, therefore, Consciousness of it-Self as it-Self. 
Self is Consciousness of itself in Existence,
therefore Self Chooses To Be,
Self Choosing To Be Is Consciousness of Other.
Self, Choosing To Be, is Aware of Other as Other in Reality.
Self, in Reality does not seek Self in Other.

Reality is Self and Other in Singularity.
Nothing else Exists in Reality that is not Self and Other,
because Self in Self's Selfness, Is Self,
 because Other in Other's Otherness is Other.
If and when Self Chooses to Imitate Otherness of Other in itself,
--Self becomes Image,
--Reality ceases to Exist.
---Reality ceases to Exists for Self,
for Reality IS.
Without Other as Other, Reality cannot Exist for the Self, as 
Existence is Dichotomy expressed in Duality.

Here's the big catch;
Consciousness is Conscious because of the Dichotomy of Existence.
Dichotomy creates Choice.
Because of the Dichotomy of Existence, there Exists Choice.
Consciousness Chooses!
Consciousness Chooses to Choose or not to Choose.
Choosing Creates or Choosing Assumes 'Being'.
Because of the Dichotomy of Existence, there exists Chaos and Non-chaos.
Consciousness will Choose!
Because of Dichotomy, Consciousness Chooses to BE or to BECOME.
-----to Exist or to Dream an Existence through the action of Creation

Consciousness Chooses between Existence and Non-existence.
Consciousness Chooses between Reality and Non-reality.
The Singularity of Self and the Singularity of Other Exist in the Reality of Existence.
The removal of Other by Self means Self existing within Self,
In the removal of Other, Self Exists in Duality of it-Self,
as all Division is Division of Self.
Duality is not Division of Self , but more accurately,
is Singularity, as in Self and Other
Self Imaging Self and Other, both Images created out of the Essence of Selfness. 
This image Self continually Divides itself down into pieces and parts of it-Self.
This Self within Self Creates its own Non-existence within it-Self.
This Self of Division,refore, Non-exists within its own created Non-existence.
This self of Division Chooses to not be Aware of Reality
and therefore Exists in the reality of Non-reality.

As the Self breaks down into image, and then, into image of image, and on and on,
each part and each piece seeks the significance of its own imaged existence.
Each part and each piece of the Self of Consciousness seeks itself
in Awareness of it-Self,
---all to prove its existence to it-Self,
for there is no Other in non-existence to Observe and Witness the Existence of the Self.
In Non-reality, Self needs Significance of itself to determine it-Self's Existence.
In the Chaos of Non-reality,
in the Chaos of existing within a Whole that continually Divides itself down
into parts and pieces of it-Self.
Self seeks Significance to Exist.
Self seeks Significance of it-Self.
Self of image rightly questions,
"DO I EXIST?"
The worst Fear, more than the Fear of the uncertainty of Death,
is the Fear of Not Existing.
----to be so Insignificant, as to not Exist!

Now we can begin to Identify the Self in its Dream of Becoming,
Now we can begin to give Identity to the Self in its Creation of its own Reality.
How does Self Become Significant?
How does Self Become Significant enough to warrant Survival?
To what degree must Self become Significant?
Self questions its Significance:
Self questions its Importance.
Self questions its Prominence.
Self questions how to overcome its Feared Inferiority
Self seeks to attain Superiority.
'To what degree must I be Significant to Exist?"

What in Self and what about Self determines Significance to Existence?
Consciousness sets standards of Significance.
To be Significant, what does Self need to Become?
'If I an not Significant, I will disappear,
or worse will never have Existed.
I am Aware of Self.
I am only Aware of Self.
I am not Aware of Other.
I have Chosen that I am not Aware of Other.
I am Aware that I am not Aware of Other.

The Dilemma:
"Can my Awareness of my Self be enough?
Do I need 'Other' than my-Self to be Aware of me?
I have Created a Void of 'Otherness'.
Yet I Fear 'Otherness'.
I Fear what is not me,
because I can not control what is not me.

How can I control All that is not me-----
All that threatens my Existence?
If All that is not me is not Aware of me,
DO I EXIST?"   
"I need proof of my Existence."
Self seeks proof of Self's Existence.
Self cannot prove its Existence without a reaction to its 'being'.
Self cannot Identify what Is Self if Self cannot Identify what Is Not Self
Yet, the best reaction that that of Creation can give to Self's Dilemma
 is a reaction to Self's Becoming,
is a reaction to Self's Dream of Becoming.
In Self's Dream, Self can only offer images of  its Dream of Becoming to prove its Existence.
So in Creation, image creates image creates image.
----seeking over and over again, proof of Existence.
Non-existence proves its Non-Existence through Image.
Self Creates Significance of its Existence out of the 'Nothingness' of Creation.
Self cannot, by it-Self, prove its Existence and so creates representations of its Dream
of Becoming.

But Self exists in Time.
Self is Aware that Time Begins and Time Ends.
So----The Dream of Becoming must appear to be boundless,
It must appear to be 'beyond' the confines of Time, to be 'vaster than the confines of Place',
to be so unlimited by the Dream of Creation as to be incomprehensible,
All to prove the Existence of what does not exist in Reality.

Self has eliminated Other.
Self therefore questions its own Existence.
Self cannot prove its own Existence without reacting to its own Existence in
Non-existence, therefore to its own Dream of 'Becoming'.
'Who', Other than myself is Aware of me, thereby helping me to define myself
according to my significance.
Who is Aware of my Significance?
Who is Witness to my Existence?
If Consciousness Divides it-self down into parts and pieces of it-Self,
is not Self found in the Whole?
Is not the Whole, the Self broken into millions of parts and pieces?
Am I not a fragmented Self represented in each part and in each piece that continually
breaks down into smaller and smaller pieces of Self.
Will I be destroyed by my own Creation of Time?

Will I, will Self, disappear in the void of 'Nothingness'?
No wonder Self Fears disappearing into Nothingness.
No wonder Self frantically searches for Significance.
Which part or which piece of the Whole of Consciousness best represents me?
Which part, which piece, of the Self of Consciousness is 'Me'?
How much am I represented in the Whole?
Am I a Whole?
I don't think so for I am always looking for ways to enlarge myself.
My Awareness suggests that I am Whole.
My Awareness suggests that I am Self.

My Awareness suggests that I am Self,
 and that I, as Self, have a Choice as to whether I exist as a part or piece of a Whole
 or as the Singular Self of Reality in undivided and individable Entity.
The search of Self for Significance causes Self to be Competitive with it-Self
as to which parts and which pieces have Significance when Compared to
the parts and pieces of the Whole.
----compared to the 'OTHER' parts and pieces of the Whole.
Comparison and Competition can only be between two unrelated ends of a pole,
yet to Become Significant, 'Self' determines an-Other.
Self needs to be Saved not only because of lack of significance but in comparison,
because as-Other, the Other-than-Self may be more significant,
thereby having more claim to Existence.







No comments:

Post a Comment