Friday, June 17, 2016

Post #228 "Basics of Consciousness"

The answers to the basic questions of existence can only be answered at the First Cause,
The First Cause is Consciousness aware of Self and Other.
------At First Cause, Consciousness is aware and Chooses to either Observe or Perceive.
Consciousness is aware of Self  and the Other of Reality.
Consequently Reality consists of Self and Other,
the Other is the Singularity of Reality as Self is the Singularity of Consciousness.
Here is the crux----what is the Choice of Consciousness?
 
Does Consciousness Choose to accept or to reject Reality?
Whatever the Choice, it has absolutely no effect on Reality.
Because Reality Is.
Reality cannot be eliminated or altered.
Consciousness cannot determine Reality.
Consciousness can, however, determine Reality, but only for itself.
Consciousness will accept Reality or create its own reality out of its dream
and its desire.
Because Consciousness Chooses, Choice resides in Consciousness as Division.
 Consciousness is divided by its Choice to accept Reality or to Create.
Consciousness is divided by its Choice to Observe What Is
or to Create what Is Not,
as Creation is image and cannot exist in Reality.
 
So there are two parts to Consciousness based on what Consciousness
Is and what Consciousness Does.
Consciousness is awareness of Self and Other.
Is Consciousness aware of Self as Self and aware of Other as Other
or is Consciousness aware of Self as containing Other and therefore, is
aware of and views Other through its-Self?
For Consciousness to access its Intelligence through its ability to Choose,
Consciousness must 'feel'.
The first element of Consciousness is Feeling.
Consciousness 'Feels'
Consciousness reacts to how it 'feels' about itself and about Other.
Consciousness reacts to how it 'feels' about Reality.
Consciousness is aware that it 'feels'.
Consciousness 'Feels', therefore----
"I feel."
Consciousness tries to  understand 'Feeling'
"I try to understand the sense of 'feeling'.
I try to understand my 'feelings"  
 therefore,
Consciousness 'Thinks'
I think.
I think to understand.
I understand to Control because I Think about Feeling'
I seek control over 'Feeling' by 'Thinking'
I seek power over Reality.
I seek power over my-Self and over Other.
I control that I can Think.
I think to control what I feel for I/Self must feel and think to Choose.

Consequently, I wonder:
Am I who I am or am I who I feel and think my-Self To Be?
Is the Other of Reality who the Other Is or is the Other who or what I feel
and think it To Be?
Is Self and Other what Self and Other Is
or is Self and Other what I/what Self feels and thinks each To Be?
Is Reality what Reality Is or can Consciousness feel and think it to Be what it
Chooses it to be?

I control through my Choice that I can Think and figure out Who I Am
and What I Do.
When I know what I do----I know who I am.
How do I feel about who I am and what I do?
When I try to understand and figure out how I feel about who I am and what I do---
I think-------am I who I feel I am or am I what I Think I am?
If I Choose not to 'Feel' and not to 'Think' who I am------
I Access Reality.
In Reality there is Other,
In Reality, Consciousness/Self/I do not have to 'Feel' or to 'Think'.

Consequently, in Creation, the Consciousness of humanity divides itself and separates
within itself the components of Choice,
---humanity feels and humanity thinks.
Feeling and Thinking have determined history.
Which era, which age reacted to its feelings?
Feelings determine an earlier history built on mythos, on tradition, and less on Thinking
Our present Age of Reason is at war with the choice of Consciousness to Choose through
its Feelings.
This age Chooses through Reason.
All seeking the same answers to the same questions that are no closer to being answered.
Do we 'Feel' and 'Think' who we are and what we do?
What if there were another way----such as accepting and accessing Reality,
accepting and accessing Self as Self and Other as the Singularity of Reality?
I think there is!
 
The Choice of Consciousness contains the Choice of accepting Reality as Reality
or of Creating a pseudo-reality out of the dream and desire of the feelings and thinking
of Consciousness.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment